Today, at 4:10pm KST, the principal of Danwon High School (the school of the students trapped on the Sewol ferry) was found dead. Reports say he hung himself on a tree.
The principal led the students on the trip, and was one of the passengers that were rescued from the sinking ferry on the 16th.
The police say he took his own life because he could not overcome the guilt..
고인의 명복을 빕니다.
the beauty we learn behind this aweful tragedy from the young pure souls
- a boy give his life jacket and give all his life to help his classmate… he die as a hero on his birthday
- a young selfless ship attendant help distribute life jackets to passenger and stay behind until her last breath
- a 6 years old brother who give his life jacket to his 5 years old sister and wispher comfort even his fate is still unknown
- a student who yell for rescuer to take a small child from his arms even the ferry is sinking and he still on it
- a teacher who guide her student to escape till last moment
- a group of young student who helping eldest and other to survive.
either u’re gone or safe or still missing my thought and pray goes for you…may your soul rest in peace and hope miracles exist so u can be with your love again and be safe…
this interview made no sense......
Yongguk smiling at a young fan
Surprisingly, perfectionists are often procrastinators, as they can tend to think “I don’t have the right skills or resources to do this perfectly now, so I won’t do it at all.”
this is an important thing to remember.
On the field of Dan-Wan (단원), AKA the school of the graduate students who were aboard on the Sewol, hundreds of people gathered from 8PM on April 17th (their time), to light candles and express their worry.
During the time it was raining, however, instead of using candles, they used…
Happy 17th Birthday to Jung Cha Woong - a student on board the sunken ferry in South Korea who sacrificed himself to save his classmates during the rescue.
i almost cried while drawing this.
please for God sake i hope the boy who saved his little sister is okay